Service King Customer Care Review from Willis, Texas
I was involved in a wreck last month with a lady who had Statefarm. She was at fault so her insurance agreed to cover the cost of the damages and fix our car. So they tell us a couple of places we can take it and we took it to one of the places they mentioned. Okay roger that so we took it to Service King.
1 month later the day our car was supposed to be done we get no call or anything. Service King had been sending my fiance messages telling us our car was at a certain percentage done every other day or so.
We call them after the day it was said to be done and Service King tells us that they cannot finish it because the insurance wont cover the cost because it was "totalled". We asked them why they told us it was almost done and they lied and told us they never sent us those messages instead they had been calling us and leaving voicemails telling us to come in and/or to call the insurance.
We called the insurance and they lied too. They told my fiance that we needed to fill out paper work so we needed to go to the car shop...
We go to the car shop and Statefarm HAD ILLEGALLY HAD OUR CAR TOWED TO A SALVAGE YARD!!!!!!!!! We gave them no consent what so ever!!! Not even verbally.
Service King just let them take it. They didnt even know where they took it when we asked. Why would you let someone tow a car with no written consent????
Statefarm didnt even have the estimate of the cost for our car repairs. Nothing. They didnt even tell us the cost or send an insurance adjuster out to see our car. Didnt ask for photos or anything.
We were kept in the dark the whole time.
I asked Service King for the estimate and looked over it to see that they were going to repair things that had absolutely nothing wrong with them. They wanted to fix our door, a.c. and the radiator?!!??
The wreck only damaged the front right of my car (mostly the light.... See the pic.)
There was nothing wrong with the radiator or the ac. That car was in mint condition.
Needless to say Im infuriated and I LOST MY CAR!!!!!!!
I went to the salvage yard to get my stuff from my car (an hour and a half drive) and there was more damage done to my car than there already was after the wreck!!!!!
Your company is full of cheats and liars.
Dont go to Service King.....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I received this email from "Jennifer." At the bottom, she offers her "father's" name, phone number, and email. I called the phone number from two different phones. Got a message..."
- "I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had..."
- "This is the worst experience ive ever had. We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."